7 Steps to a Rejuvenated Face
04 Aug, 2017
- Stop ALL sugar and processed foods NOW!…Sugar literally ages your skin and other organs.
- Deal with food intolerances. Food intolerance can trigger or exacerbate bad skin conditions.
- Repair your gut imbalances. Your gut influences healthy skin far more than you might realize.
- Be sure to have a high omega 3-rich diet. Dry, itchy, scaling, or flaking skin could signify a fatty acids deficiency.
- DO FACE PILATES to permanently develop toned face muscles….YOUR Face Pilates Program will be available soon
- Make sure you exercise and sweat regularly. Sweating helps move and excrete toxins from your body.
- Get great sleep. Poor sleep quality increases signs of ageing
Take Your FREE Face Quiz NOW and get a Free Face Pilates Video for Your Specific Face Issue
Get a Face Pilates Taster Course Here
GET MORE INFO HERE
Grab your Free eBooklet today and learn about Face Rejuvenation methods!