Interesting Facts about Magnesium
14 Apr, 2023
Magnesium is an essential element that the human body needs to function properly.
- MAGNESIUM IS INVOLVED IN 300+ CHEMICAL REACTIONS IN THE BODY
Magnesium is involved in:
* Energy creation
* Gene maintenance
* Muscle movements
* Protein formation
* Maintaining normal nerve function
Magnesium also supports a healthy immune system, keeps the heartbeat steady, and helps adjust blood glucose levels.
- MAGNESIUM IS THE FOURTH MOST ABUNDANT MINERAL IN THE HUMAN BODY
Oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus…Sounds like a chemical cocktail but is actually a list of the elements our body is made of.
The five major minerals in the human body are calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, and magnesium, magnesium being the fourth most abundant mineral.
- DIFFERENT FORMS OF MAGNESIUM HAVE DIFFERENT PROPERTIES
So what is the difference between different types of magnesium?
Let’s take a look at our Magboost
Our Magboost uses a bioavailable form of magnesium with more superior absorption in the body than other forms of magnesium.
Our Magboost includes Magnesium Glycinate, Magnesium Taurate, and Magnesium Malate.
* Magnesium Glycinate has a calming effect. It can be used for relaxation, increased sleep quality, and stress relief.
* Research suggests that Magnesium malate is very well absorbed in your digestive tract, making it a great option for replenishing your magnesium level.
* Then last but not least we have Magnesium Taurate which promotes a relaxed state of mind and supports healthy stress levels.
Grab some here https://www.gen-xhealth.com/product/mag-boost/ or visit Fit4Life Gibraltar http://www.fit4life.gi to get your Magboost today.