Are YOUR HANDS AND FEET ALWAYS COLD
13 Mar, 2018
When your circulation system is working well, all of your cells get the nutrients and oxygen that they need and the system functions properly. But when the process slows down or gets blocked, problems can develop.
5 Warning Signs That You Have Poor Circulation
1. Leg and foot ulcers. These ulcers look like a rash. They don’t heal.
2. Puffy hands and feet. This is caused by slow blood flow. The kidneys try to reduce the load on the body and the result is swelling.
3. Fingers and toes that look blue or are always cold. This happens because your veins are not carrying enough oxygen to the furthest points of the body from the heart and lungs.
4. Constipation. When there is less blood flowing through your body, everything slows down.
5. Exhaustion. The blood and oxygen that flow through your body are carrying fuel that your cells need. When it is not getting there, you are more likely to get out of breath and get tired more easily.
Bad circulation can be caused by many things, including aging, being overweight, and lack of exercise.
If you have any of these five warning signs it’s best to make an appointment with your doctor for a checkup.
Here are 4 things you can do to get your blood flowing better:
• Exercise – The more you move, the more blood will pump through your body. Start with gentle exercises and work your way up as you start feeling better.
• Massage – Massage will send blood to the parts of your body that are being worked on. Once the blood starts flowing to an area, circulation can improve.
• Improve your nutrition – Adding healthy foods like low sugar fruits, vegetables and lean proteins can help resolve blockages in your arteries. Avoid trans fats and foods that are high in sugar and salt.
THE RIGHT SUPPLEMENTS ARE ALSO VITAL TO RESTORE CIRCULATORY HEALTH
Complete my metabolic survey to find out more