Sunday Sweet Potato Muffins!
19 Jul, 2019
* 1 small organic sweet potato, roasted (should be about 1 cup, packed)
* 3 tbsp. Ground flaxseed in ½ cup of water (let the flaxseed sit in water for 10 minutes; this substitutes your egg)
* ¾ cup organic coconut milk
* 2 tbsp. organic olive oil
* Stevia drops to taste approx 10-15
* 1¼ cup organic coconut flour
* 1 tbsp. Gluten-free baking powder
* ½ tsp. Low sodium salt
* 1 tbsp. Ground cinnamon
* 1 tsp ground ginger
* 1 tsp ground turmeric
* ⅛ tsp ground cloves
* ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Use a skewer to make a dozen or more holes in your sweet potato skin, then cook it on a baking tray for an hour, or until soft.
3. Allow potato to cool, and then cut it in half and scoop out the insides into a large bowl. Add the flaxseed, coconut milk, olive oil, and stevia. Combine until smooth.
4. In a separate bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients, then add these to the potato mixture and stir until properly combined.
5. Oil your muffin tray thoroughly with coconut oil, then pour the batter evenly into the muffin tray so that each one is approximately ⅔ full.
6. Cook for 30-35 minutes.
More recipes?… 250 of them in my new book… Ageless Metabolic Cookbook coming soon ?????☘️