Blueberry Sponge Roll Surprise
29 Nov, 2017
6 eggs, separated
1/3 cup almond milk
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
1 tsp stevia
1 can coconut cream (chilled in fridge overnight)
¼ cup blueberry
A few drops of stevia
1. Heat oven to 170 degrees Celsius (338F)
2. Line a 24 x 30cm (base measurement) Swiss roll pan with baking paper.
3. Beat egg whites with electric beaters until they form soft peaks.
4. In a separate bowl, beat egg yolks and honey until pale yellow. (1-2 mins)
5. Add coconut flour, vanilla powder and baking soda to yolks, add milk and stevia and beat until well combined.
6. Using a metal spoon, mix 1/3 of the egg white mixture into the egg & flour mixture.
7. Gently fold in the remaining egg whites.
8. Spread into lined pan and bake for 12-15 mins until golden brown.
9. When cake comes out of the oven, lift it from the pan using the baking paper.
10. Leaving the cake on the paper, start from the short end and roll the cake into a log.
11. Place in fridge to cool with seam side down.
12. While cake is cooling, use electric beaters to beat the coconut cream that has separated to the top of the can and put a few drops of stevia on it. (About 1 cup) After doing the cream, slice blueberries into small pieces.
13. After cake has cooled, unroll and spread the coconut cream and put sliced blueberries at the top of the cake.
14. Using the paper as a guide, re-roll again from the short side.
15. Sprinkle top with coconut flour if you like.
16. Serve straight away, or store in the fridge.
For many more recipes like these and a 5 day Fatburn solution grab my 5 DAY Fatburn Detox, AND get 3 free bestselling weight loss and recipe books and so much more. Use this coupon code AND GET A 50 PERCENT DISCOUNT TODAY C96BB7DC63