The Top 7 Myths of Failing Metabolism
19 Feb, 2018
- “Eat Less Food and too bad if you feel deprived”
- “Exercise More and hurt yourself”
- “Try Harder because you’re not trying enough”
- “Take Meds its the only way”
- “It’s Your Genes you cant help it”
- “It’s Your Hormones take HRT”
- “You’re getting older and you better accept it!”
Turns out, none of this is true. What is true is that the approaches you’ve been trying have been failing you!
They were never designed right in the first place. They were never designed for your specific metabolism. For your hormones.
Most of us that are suffering with metabolic issues have been told that we just have to accept the discomfort, weight gain and health problems as part of life.
However, nothing could be further from the truth. There is no “perfect person”. There’s just the best version of you.
These hormonal variations are actually an asset. And when you harness them properly, they can give you a significant metabolic fat burning advantage.
It’s a way of living that keeps you in harmony with your hormones. And it can be a godsend for anyone who suffers with…
- Weight gain (particularly around the belly)…
- Mood swings, anxiety or irritability…
- Hot flashes and night sweats…
- Constant hunger and intense cravings…
- Body aches and joint pain…
- Low energy, low motivation and trouble sleeping…
Just look at the dramatic changes to female hormones that happen throughout life:
Don’t you think your daily habits and choices should change as well?
What works for your metabolism in one stage of your life or menstrual cycle may not in another.
It’s also why over-exercising and extreme dieting can be dangerous.
In fact, one study found over–exercising can suppress a woman’s thyroid.
An impaired thyroid slows down everything in our bodies from digestion to brain function, to metabolism and fat burning.
10 signs of an Underactive thyroid:
- Fatigue after sleeping 8 to 10 hours a night or needing to take a nap daily.
- Weight gain or the inability to lose weight. Belly fat that just wont go…
- Mood issues such as mood swings, anxiety or depression.
- Hormone imbalances such as PMS, irregular periods, infertility and low sex drive.
- Muscle pain, joint pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, or tendonitis.
- Cold hands and feet, feeling cold when others are not, or having a body temperature consistently below 98.5.
- Dry or cracking skin, brittle nails and excessive hair loss.
- Constipation and other digestive issues
- Mind issues such as brain fog, poor concentration or poor memory.
- Neck swelling and/or snoring
Your Thyroid function can help or hinder your energy and ability to burn fat enormously….
BUT, when it’s NOT running on all cylinders … symptoms like these occur:
- Cellulite on your arms, legs, buttocks, or stomach…
- Weight that just won’t come off…
- Menopause or Beer Belly syndrome…
- Muscle and joint aches and pains…
- Weekly bouts of the blues…
- Loss of libido…and more…